Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2010 good riddance!

Well 2010 has come and gone. Unfortunately I didn't get to write as much as I had wanted to towards the end of the year. After Christmas I ended up doing something to my back and have been in a good amount of pain ever since. I spent a few days in bed and now I am up and about but still hurting every day. I am about to run out of muscle relaxers and am dreading the entire process of seeing a doctor. I haven't had a doctor in like 15 or so years, the hunt begins this weekend. Hoping to get things looked at and taken care of sooner then later and as much as I am dreading this it will be good to be able to get things fixed instead of just dealing with them. I can't imagine what it would feel like not to be in some sort of pain every single day!

Hoping that 2011 treats everyone well and we get to see some monster releases and tours. I can't wait until the weather warms up and I get to hit the road and catch some cool shows around Cleveland and Toronto. For a Christmas gift I got a pair of tickets to go see Motorhead in Toronto. Very stoked on that! Can't wait to see what the year brings us in records! I, for one, am extremely excited that there will be a new All Pigs Must Die record out. Those dudes killed it with their EP and I am thinking they will be a force to be reckoned with this year!

So on that note I hope to be a little more consistent with the reviews and updates. I also think I am going to start putting up a post a month documenting records I have scored at thrift stores/flea markets. I find a bunch of rad stuff out there and hope you find it interesting enough to read about!

Take care of yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment